Just somewhere between commencement and completion, they quit. They started books but didn't write the last chapters. They started admission but didn't complete it. They have many ideas on paper but never make a move on one. They documented several projects but didn't execute any. Oh! The summary of the matter? They started, but didn't finish!
I have seen many things in this world, but I have never seen an unfinished house decorated in ribbons. No uncompleted building ever attracts glory. God's glory didn't descend on the tabernacle in the wilderness until Moses' generation finished the building.
A book unfinished is the author's glory entombed. An unexecuted project is a greatness mummified. An unexplored vision is an accomplishment hibernated. Dreams can either turn 'excuse' or 'executed'. The world only applauds the doers; I mean those who finished what they started.
Finish whatever you started!
And remember to always trust God for the grace to finish that which you started!
No comments:
Post a Comment